Call us toll free at 1-866-HIRE HEALTH ( 1-866-447-3432)
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
Iroquois Healthcare Association
Upstate Health Workforce Center
17 Halfmoon Executive Park Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065
The Upstate Health Workforce Center
...bringing together health care providers and individuals
looking for rewarding careers.
...serving as an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource
for the health care industry and people of all ages.
The Upstate Health Workforce Center has been established to help find and train qualified people to take important jobs in health care.
The Upstate Health Workforce Center collaborates with key partners to assure Upstate New York's needs are met.
The Upstate Health Workforce Center:
- Coordinates training and educational opportunities to meet health employer's urgent needs;
- Provides all the tools individuals need to gain or advance careers in health care;
- Obtains grant funds to support health workforce development in Upstate NY;
- Develops partnerships with education and business leaders;
- Identifies and reports on innovative staffing and practice designs to increase efficiencies;
- Coordinates regional recruitment efforts for candidates from outside Upstate NY;
- Promotes careers in health care.
The Upstate Health Workforce Center brings together representatives from all sectors of health care including:
- Nursing Homes
- Home Care Agencies
- Physician Offices
- Dental Offices
- Community Health Centers
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Regional Area Health Education Centers (AHECs)
And partners from:
- Colleges and Universities
- Junior and Senior High Schools
- Local Social Services Offices
- Chambers of Commerce
Given the labor shortages hospitals face, creating a thriving health care workforce for today and tomorrow is essential. Iroquois continues to find new and innovative ways in which it can help members address critical shortages and will continue these efforts well into the future. Iroquois is addressing the workforce shortage and workforce development issues of Upstate New York by:
- Administering grant funding;
- Developing training initiatives;
- Focusing on recruitment strategies;
- Developing retention initiatives;
- Offering e-learning educational programs for career development;
- Providing salary and benefits surveys;
- Analyzing staffing productivity, and more.
The Upstate Health Workforce Center of the Iroquois Healthcare Association brings together health care providers and individuals looking for rewarding careers by serving as the primary resource for information about health care careers and workforce development in Upstate New York.
To learn more about Iroquois Healthcare Association visit: www.iroquois.org